Posted: May 6, 2022
Newport News Public Schools has partnered with FEV Tutor to provide one-on-one online tutoring and academic support in all subjects.
Students, Getting Started is Easy
To access an on-demand session:
- From your Chromebook, open Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to your Clever account and click on the FEV Tutor app.
- Click the “Request an On-Demand Session!” tab on the dashboard.
- Select the subject, course and question you want to work on.
- Click SUBMIT to connect to a tutor.
To schedule a tutoring session:
- From your Chromebook, go to your Clever account and click on the FEV Tutor app.
- Select the blue “Book a Session” button at the top of your dashboard.
- Enter your preferred tutoring subject, days and times.
Available Times for Scheduled Tutoring:
- Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Students and parents/guardians may also work with a FEV Engagement Specialist to set up a personalized tutoring plan by emailing [email protected] or calling (855) 763-2607.
Click here to download the FEV Tutor flyer.